Sunday, December 6, 2009

Missed a gig...

I'm mortified. I can't believe that I did this. forgetting about a gig is something that you hear about others doing. You know... "So and so flaked out on last night's gig". Well, guess who has become one of 'so and so'?

shit.

Fortunately, if there is a silver lining to all this is that it was a casual xmas afternoon affair, that is (and actually was) easily and successfully done without yours truly. Fortunate for me, that is.

Sounds like I'm making light of what I did. I'm not. I feel very crappy and guilty about this. The client is one of the nicest people I have the honor of working with. She has been very supportive and understanding.

Obviously, I just can't let this happen again.

Well, ok then. Here's a new thing I'd like to try: I'm going to do two things: 1) start posting more regularly and 2) start posting scans of some of my daughter, Aarona's art. It's really time others saw what my I get to see on a daily basis. She really is something.

Here's one from 2008: She was beginning to become enamored with Manga at this point.



She would have been just 7 years old.




No comments: